Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Zak & Aerith Commission





~Aerith Figure~





~Zak Figure~


Well it has certainly been a busy couple weeks. School has been getting more intense and my will to do my work has been fleeting. I just want it to be summer already! But alas, I must continue on. Back to the main point of this post. I received a commission to make figures of Zak and Aerith from Final Fantasy 7.At first I was reluctant on taking the project but then I figured what the heck. And wouldn't cha know it, I got some really awesome figures out of it! These are also the first figures that I have EVER painted. The hair was a bizznatch. Other than that I am pretty satisfied.



1 comment:

  1. whoamg they're so beautiful! Awesome job Taylor! Look forward to seeing more here :)

    ReplyDelete